To manage your recipients, go to “Recipients” in the left pane.
In the following screen you have a number of options:
(1) Main options
- List view
- Grid display
- Create a new recipient
- Import recipients
- Export recipients
- Delete ALL recipients
(2) Quick actions
- Edit recipient
- Create shipment for this recipient
- Remove the recipient
Creating a new recipient
Click ‘add recipient’
- Fill out the details
- Fields marked with * are required
- For NL ZIP-codes, use Capitals and no space e.g. “3344WE”
- Maximum length of characters/numbers used in the fields are listed below:
Name 35 Name2 35 Contact 35 Street 35 Street 35 Building number 8 ZIP-code 8 City 35 Reference 35 Phone 25 Fax 25 50 Comment 70
Importing addresses requires a suitable CSV import file (MS Excel) and a matching import profile.
You can learn all about it at the Importing and Exporting help page
Export and Backup your Address Book
For various use and for safety reasons you might want to export your address book from time to time.
- Go to Recipients (address book) in the left menu
- Next, click on the Export all Recipients button in the top menu
- Finally, click on Export to CSV. Note: if you have a large address book or slow connection speed, this can take a while.
- This will generate a CSV file. It will normally automatically be saved in your ‘Downloads-folder’.
Unfortunately it cannot be restored if you didn’t create a back-up. If you’ve created a back-up, you can import the addresses again following the steps in the ‘Import Addresses‘ section.