Shipper Central (https://shipper.dpd.nl) is a web based user interface that allows shipment label creation, return label creation, manual shipment import, pickup assignment, collection request and keeping an address book. It allows to print labels via PDF on A6 or A4.
Required: Internet connection on any device, a PDF viewer and A4 or A6 printer
Browsers: Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox
Suitable for: 50 – 4000 shipments per month
- User-friendly layout available in 7 languages
- Manually create parcel labels or import orders by CSV
- Work efficiently thanks to default settings and filtered views
- Automatic checking of zip code – country combination
- Use your own reference number to track your parcel
- Bulk import of addresses
- Brexit compliant
- Requests Pickup Orders and Collection Requests
- Create credentials per user, manage several pickup locations from the same account
- A shipping list can automatically be generated, printed and archived at the end of the day
Log in to DPD Shipper Central
You will receive your login name and password from the DPD NL IT Customer Integrations department.
The default login name contains ‘admin@’ followed by your DelisID. The password is unique. You will be prompted to change it upon first login. Should you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password. If you forgot your username, reach out to us via the contact form.
Multiple Pickup Addresses
If you have multiple pickup addresses in one account or several accounts, you can log in and switch to another address or account without logging out first. If you have multiple users, you can limit the visible addresses/accounts for a specific user.
DPD Shipper Central only contains shipments created in DPD Shipper Central. This means that it does not contain an overview of the shipments created with other DPD Tools like DPD Shipper Webservice or DPD Shipper Local. To follow up on your delivery performance and get a tracking overview of all your DPD Shipper shipments, you can use DPD Insights.